Friday, February 05, 2010

Hungary Exchange

My new website is finally up! It's called Hungary Exchange. It has a bunch of databases already available, along with my project the Hungarian Marriage Project that I'm working on. I also have a large list of links, comprised primarily of county and national archives website but has other useful sites as well. Please visit the forum and write about your family, and submit your surnames to me so I can add them to the Surname Database.

Let's knock down all those brick-walls and find family!

2 comments:

  1. Nice website Nick. Very impressive and professional looking! Good Luck with your Hungarian research!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, Nick! I've written my own announcement about your new website and forum at 100 Years in America.

    Thanks for putting this together. I look forward to connecting with other Hungarian researchers at Hungary Exchange.

    Lisa
    100 Years in America
    Small-leaved Shamrock
    A light that shines again
    Carnival of Irish Heritage & Culture

    ReplyDelete